Saturday, January 30, 2010

Volunteer Tennis Coach

So this weekend I was asked to help out the Woman's Tennis team this morning. They played Kansas and boy was it a long day! I sat on courts #1 for Doubles and #2 Singles and helped win both! It felt good to coach again and to make a difference, but I'm not set on doing any 'Real' coaching anytime soon. I am enjoying my non-coaching days and enjoy the little extra sleep in the mornings, the free weekends, and enjoying my daily conversations with my hubby!

This weekend my mother-in-law comes to visit, she's never been out here to our new place, and so since she is the 'Queen Of Finding Cheap Airfare' we get to spend some time with our favorite 'little person' (Jimmy made me put that)! I can't wait to see her! Jimmy has 2 big Tennis matches also this weekend so we will be busy with all of that too! GO DRAKE!


Anyways, I hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to pick your winner for the Superbowl. The Saints are going to come marching back to New Orleans with a Superbowl WIN!! WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS!? WHO DAT! Can you tell I am routing for the SAINTS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment